Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI Firmware 1.7.3 and Skycontroler 3 Firmware 1.7.0 ?

Does anyone have some information about those updates ?
Feedback ?
no feedback as of yet. I'm not gonna be the first one.

Looks like it came out on the 12 Oct.

FreeFlight 6 latest update is compatible with all drones of the ANAFI range
ANAFI USA
-Support of ANAFI USA’s three cameras
-Encrypt the drone’s SD card
-New coordinates editor feature
All ANAFI drones:
-Advanced RTH features
-Improve flight behavior if some magnetometer decalibration is detected
-Support of French Direct Remote Identification system
Security Edition features
-Import offline cartography files into FreeFlight 6 app
-RTH and flight logs can be deactivated

АНАФИ 1.7,3 и Скайконтроллер 3 1.7.0 - Pix4d

АНАФИ 1.7,3 и Скайконтроллер 3 1.7,0 -Pix4d (Android) падает при подключении к беспилотнику

Last edited:
Does anyone have some information about those updates ?
Feedback ?
no feedback as of yet. I'm not gonna be the first one.

Looks like it came out on the 12 Oct.

FreeFlight 6 latest update is compatible with all drones of the ANAFI range
ANAFI USA
-Support of ANAFI USA’s three cameras
-Encrypt the drone’s SD card
-New coordinates editor feature
All ANAFI drones:
-Advanced RTH features
-Improve flight behavior if some magnetometer decalibration is detected
-Support of French Direct Remote Identification system
Security Edition features
-Import offline cartography files into FreeFlight 6 app
-RTH and flight logs can be deactivated
Thanks for this information. Where did you find it?
Unable to fly without updating (PILOT button disabled)... so skycontroller and ANAFI updated, but not batteries, nor Freeflight 6 (running v6.7.0)
Then 2 flights ok (anyway, I did never have any problem along my 250 flights).

After the update ANAFI 1.7.3 and Skycontroler 3 1.7.0 -Pix4d crashes when connecting to the drone

I did the updates on my iPad Mini 4 and flew more than an hour without issue (4 batteries up to 25%).
In the numerous tests I did program a Pix4DCapture mission and did not notice any problem (it was on iOS not on Android).
Did you do the test on iOS for Pix4DCapture ?

Hallo all,
After updated to last FW both anafi and RC with FFL 6 6.70 seems the GPS from controller having issues to connect to became all green and anafi GPS worse ,very unstable ,I am doing test in places where I know how is to receive the GPS signal but after updated no chance to fly

anybody else same issues?

Reactions: MazziM
When trying the update out today I found that my phone also took a long time for it to acquire enough satellites to get a green signal. The Anafi took a little longer then usual.

Bonjour, mis à jour ce matin car j'avais des problèmes de connexions uniquement sous Ios, mais maintenant, lorsque j'allume l'Anafi, Freeflight 6 s'arrête sous Android et Ios. Sauf sur le terminal ou j'ai fait la mise à jour de l'Anafi et du Skycontroller 3, ou là je n'ai pas de Gps. Donc impossible de voler. Et Pix4D Capture ne se connecte pas au drone ... donc pas possible d'effectuer des missions. (J'ai deux téléphones Android et un Ipad Mini5). Suis-je seul dans ce cas?

Last edited:
Pas de problème pour moi, j'ai fait d'abord la mise à jour de FF6.7.0 sur mon iPad Mini 4 (il l'avait fait tout seul), puis sur mon téléphone sous android, puis le SkyController 3 (j'en ai 2), puis sur l'ANAFI (2 aussi).
J'ai volé hier sur plusieurs batteries sans problème sous iOS et ce matin des tests sur mon Téléphone ANDROID sans problème.
Je viens de ré-essayer sur l'iPad sans problème ...
Hier, sous iOS, j'ai fait une "mini-mission" sous Pix4DCapture et ça a très bien marché...
As-tu bien mis à jour les FF6.7 puis le SC3 puis l'ANAFI dans cet ordre ?
Pour Pix4Dcapture, tu utilises la version IOS ou Android ? (je n'ai testé que sous iOS)

No problem on my side, I did the update on my iPad Mini 4 (in fact it was auto-updated), then on my android phone, then the SC3 then the ANAFI.
Flew yesterday a few batteries on iOS no problem and this morning some new tests on my Android Phone and it was OK.
Yesterday, I flew a "mini-mission" with Pix4DCapture and it worked really well.
Did you respect the following order : First update FF6.7 then the SC3 then the ANAFI ?
For Pix4Dcapture, did you try the iOS or the Android version (I only tested the iOS version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred 47
La mise à jour de FF6 7.0 pour Android ne m'avait pas été proposée, je viens de la faire. Sous Android, SkyController 3 et Anafi fonctionnent, acquisition des satellites ok, mais Pix4D refuse de se connecter au drone. La mise à jour à l'été dans l'ordre SC3, ANAFI et FF6 7.0.
Sous iOS, j'avais réinstallé FF6, il était à jour. Par contre le SkyController 3 ne fait pas l'acquisition des satellites contrairement au drone. Du coup, Pix4d ne se connecte pas non plus. Sans Pix4D, je ne peux par faire de missions, c'est problématique.

The FF6 7.0 update for Android was not offered to me, I just did it. Under Android, SkyController 3 and Anafi work, acquisition of satellites ok, but Pix4D refuses to connect to the drone. The update in the summer in the order SC3, ANAFI and FF6 7.0.
On iOS, I had reinstalled FF6, it was up to date. On the other hand, the SkyController 3 does not acquire satellites unlike the drone. As a result, Pix4d does not connect either. Without Pix4D, I can't do missions, it's problematic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Fred 47
Could you please use google translate as this is a english only forum. Thanks

Bonjour Fred 47

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît utiliser google translate car il s'agit d'un forum en anglais uniquement. Merci

Hi Fred, since I got a crash using Pix4dCapture I have not used for a while I had always issue with CTRL +parrot to connect anafi in android
The question is :are you using first CTRL+parrot then switch to Pix4dCapture ?

thanks I will remove it and test Pix4dCapture GPS connection and see if I get the same issues as Fred
quite sure Parrot is messing around with the new updates

Post #17 MustangPhil explains it is not needed anymore. This was back in July of 2020.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veloviento