Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Firmware 1.7.7 January 2021

MustangPhil

Reaction score
Just saw this :

RELEASE NOTES - ANAFI 1.7.7 - Improved drone’s gimbal stability on Anafi FPV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this their attempt at fixing the poor manufacturing (Out of balance motors and other strange vibration problems) of the FPV/Thermal legs in software?!?! rather than actually dealing with the root issue!

Will it also stop the "nodding" that some people have been reporting in Follow Me mode?

No it did not stop the nodding in Follow Me Mode.
Also with two take offs to test the new firmware I did not receive the usual "precise home point message" on the screen. No vibrations or message. This was using a landing pad so it should have had some contrast to lock onto. Will test more when I have more time.

Reactions: MustangPhil
Update on precise home point message.
Used a different landing pad and all is fine with getting the precise home point message. Although I never got a vibration but I did get the on screen read out saying home point was set (precise home point message)

Reactions: Liger 1956
I hope the people who come to post that they will not update are okay. Usually they are first to point that out, so I hope they are in good health

I was really hoping they would have battery voltage show in a future update. I would really like to use my iPad to fly again. The large screen made it much easier to see compared to my tiny Pixel 2.
Hopefully will have it installed and tested soon.

After the last firmware update, the gps of the skycontroller 3 no longer detects me, has it happened to someone else?

Is this their attempt at fixing the poor manufacturing (Out of balance motors and other strange vibration problems) of the FPV/Thermal legs in software?!?! rather than actually dealing with the root issue!
Not sure if this is a fix of a design flaw. I just bought a used Anafi FPV that the owner claimed was giving a gimbal calibration error 2 out of 5 times he spooled it up..... before I even tried it, I updated to the latest firmware and I haven't seen any errors despite a bunch of flights already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem