Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Gimbal Why so tiresome

oneeyedparrot

Reaction score
What is it with the Anafi Gimbal that makes it so problematical to replace.
Seems that any knock or accident renders it unusable and impossible to fix.
I bought a damaged Anafi that had camera working but not Gimbal so fitted another motherboard then the gimbal worked but not the camera.
So the gimbal and camera both work perfectly but not together! I know why the camera does not work with one of the motherboards because I can see the damaged components on the board but the other board flies the drone perfectly just not the gimbal urrrggghhh.
So I'm pretty sure there is no matching between any of the three main items gimbal esc and motherboard and I believe if some bod out there could find a way to re install the software I think that could fix it, it's so bad not letting the user re install the software or even better downgrade it as you can with some other drones!

Hope someone can resolve this as Parrot are just leaving us all to hang.

I bought a damaged Anafi that had camera working but not Gimbal so fitted another motherboard then the gimbal worked but not the camera.
So the gimbal and camera both work perfectly but not together! I know why the camera does not work with one of the motherboards because I can see the damaged components on the board but the other board flies the drone perfectly just not the gimbal urrrggghhh.
So I'm pretty sure there is no matching between any of the three main items gimbal esc and motherboard and I believe if some bod out there could find a way to re install the software I think that could fix it, it's so bad not letting the user re install the software or even better downgrade it as you can with some other drones!

Hi folks, do you find each PCB with a small QR-code label enclosed S/N? The matching secret shall be there!

Reactions: Szaszák György

I have once described in one of my posts that I think different versions can be the reason why someone works with a replacement for someone else and not.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Hi folks, do you find each PCB with a small QR-code label enclosed S/N? The matching secret shall be there!
And you can tell more about it. My camera gimbal doesn't work either. (((Before me, on my drone, someone changed the motor board

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut