Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi In Ireland (Drone Girl)

Social media has become a full time job for some. Put out a video every other day and gain followers and your youtube account starts to grow. For some they make more then enough to live on. Just look at my fellow Canadian Peter Mckinnon who is doing very well off of Youtube. Plus all the free stuff they get it is insane.
CaseyNeistat is another example. Millions of people love them but what do they really teach you?? She is just doing her own thing, if its not for you then don't watch.

Someone just let me know that she returned her Anafi because she couldn't start it, apparently she kept on pressing the start button twice as if she was using a DJI. That & she wasn't happy with the image quality she was getting, which surprised me considering how many times she would switch her settings around at random, including using incredibly high ISO settings in the daytime. I was provided a link to it, but have deleted the email already, if you want to watch it you'll find it, I'm sure.

Reactions: Landbo
Someone just let me know that she returned her Anafi because she couldn't start it, apparently she kept on pressing the start button twice as if she was using a DJI. That & she wasn't happy with the image quality she was getting, which surprised me considering how many times she would switch her settings around at random, including using incredibly high ISO settings in the daytime. I was provided a link to it, but have deleted the email already, if you want to watch it you'll find it, I'm sure.

I agree.

Regards, Leif.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut