Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI just fell off the sky

bot1112

Reaction score
Hi All

I had my first field test flight today and almost lost it over a Clift
It took off maneuvered and recording find but as moved it over a drop off clif embankment at 10m above and hovering it the just drop straight down
I had to go down the embankment and look for it in the bushes
I had a shorter iPhone usb cable which was a bit tight
Could this be because the iPhone and the controller bad contact?
Has anyone had with ANAFI just drop?
Also I use a Sandisk Class 10 64G micro SD which has SD error after less than 1 minute recording but once landed and took off again it fixed itself and same problem repeated
Replaced it with original Sandisk class 10 16G it can record more than 3 minutes as tested
Both SD got reformatted on ANAFi few times
Please advise
ThanksFBDF0C00-73FF-4F38-92ED-6EE00FC7548A.png

Luckily, it has not happened to me yet. I would contact Parrot, response time is normally within 24 hrs. If they deemed that you need to replace your unit...they will. Good luck.

Reactions: bot1112
Mine flipped yesterday, I briefly saw a message in red, something about 'extreme interference'? Came down upside down under power from 100M and landed on some turf, the gimbal has suffered. Oh, about the SD cards, I discovered mine isn't fast enough for 4K, I can take photos, but not video. I get an error after a few seconds.

Reactions: bot1112
Mine flipped yesterday, I briefly saw a message in red, something about 'extreme interference'? Came down upside down under power from 100M and landed on some turf, the gimbal has suffered. Oh, about the SD cards, I discovered mine isn't fast enough for 4K, I can take photos, but not video. I get an error after a few seconds.
Thanks 4K was ok from the default setting may be the sport mode may need higher speed but I cannot find the specs
I think the error when the write buffer is overflow
My flight was high up no power line possibly GPS software error when it’s below take off?? It was ok when took off above me
I am yet to contact support

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut