Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi lost

mastertc

Reaction score
My anafi had been my most enjoyed drone. Sadly this is no longer the case. I was at a friends place in town and was a little bored so i decided to go on a short flight, short indeed. My skycontroller 3 was fully charged as was the Anafis smart battery and the smartphone was around 80% soi connected anafi to controller phone to controller and launched drone went up a bout 35 - 45 feet and was hovering nicely when all of a sudden the phone slipped out of the holder and fell the cord still connected. The anafi tookoffand when i tried to connect and bring it home i had lost signal no gps or anything so ive spent the better part of my week looking in backyards on rooftops for its wreckage but alas its lost and im just totally depressed about it to the point i may just give up on drones and parrot completely

Sorry to hear about the lost drone. Were the drone and controller GPS icons green before you took off? At a home point been set?

It had been til the smartphone had fallen from its cradle after that i cant say as i hit the rth to no avail and connection was never recovered. Now in pa where i live we are in the midst of a noreaster and the snow is piling up. The whole loss stinks and i searched for the anafi in the direction i seen it go lastly and to no avail its still out there some where. I miss my drone alot. Going to put a designated tracker on my next one if i decide to replace the anafi with another.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman