Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi making unusually loud sound when transferring files

Naan526

Reaction score
I was trying to transfer the drone footage to my computer after a flight but when I was importing it, the drone was making a loud, almost buzzing sound. Is this due to the low battery - as I only had about 7% charge - or might there be another issue which is causing it.

Never try to transfer files when the battery is that low, you risk bricking the SD card and/or corrupting the files. I would never do it below 25%

Never try to transfer files when the battery is that low, you risk bricking the SD card and/or corrupting the files. I would never do it below 25%

I wonder why you would say this? I have never had a problem with downloading files with a lower battery voltage. I have never had a problem with updating firmware at a lower battery voltage even though they say your battery need to be fully charged.
The Anafi making strange noises during file transfer I would think has more to do with the fan maybe working over time.

Reactions: Ana789
I'd say "fan running", too.
Since the bird is "on", it needs cooling. Check for dirt?

At least, if the buzzing sound isn't in fact from the "buzzer"?

Which sounds like, eh, buzzing "beep, beep, beep"

I was trying to transfer the drone footage to my computer after a flight but when I was importing it, the drone was making a loud, almost buzzing sound. Is this due to the low battery - as I only had about 7% charge - or might there be another issue which is causing it.
If you have this kind of problem, why not make a 5-10 second video of this phenomenon with your mobile phone and put it up here?
Then we shouldn't explain, we shouldn't ask questions ...

Reactions: dashSolo
I wonder why you would say this?
I thought there was something in the manual about not transferring files from the drone when the battery was that low because if it shut off during the transfer it would corrupt the file. Maybe I was thinking of updating the firmware with a low battery....that would surely be a disaster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar