Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Motor Covers

Dirk_ANAFI

Reaction score
I contacted the Parrot European Customer Service about what they think about motor covers/caps for Anafi.
Question (translated):
"Amazon sells so-called Motor Covers for Anafi . They shall protect the motors from dust. Is it possible to use these aluminium alloy covers with Anafi or are there any concerns from your side as manufacturer?"
Answer (translated):
"The protecting covers should be usable without problems, but I cannot guarantee this because this product doesn't come from our house." [Jan, Parrot Customer Service & Support]

Answer (translated):
"The protecting covers should be usable without problems, but I cannot guarantee this because this product doesn't come from our house." [Jan, Parrot Customer Service & Support]

That is a much different answer than you would get from DJI regarding the use of third party accessories. :D

However, I personally would not pay money and spend time on that kind of gadget as the engines will probably survive the quad. They will also give a little more flywheel effect on the engines so they do not accelerate and brake so fast.

Regards Leif.

I wouldn't buy these caps as well. A higher flywheel effect would perhaps alter the flight behaviour in a negative way. I would not risk that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut