Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi not powering up

UKAnafiPilot

Reaction score
First time starting up my Anafi drone, when I press the power button I just get the green lights flashing in sequence three times then solid green light for 2 seconds and then nothing. No noise or movement from the drone or Gimbal at all. Has anyone come across this before or heard of it?

Any help with this would be much appreciated!

For context I bought the drone from Amazon warehouse used Like New condition. I have contacted Anafi & Amazon for help as well.

Thanks

First time starting up my Anafi drone, when I press the power button I just get the green lights flashing in sequence three times then solid green light for 2 seconds and then nothing. No noise or movement from the drone or Gimbal at all. Has anyone come across this before or heard of it?

For context I bought the drone from Amazon warehouse used Like New condition. I have contacted Anafi & Amazon for help as well.

Thanks

Hey.

Simply briefly press the on/off button to turn your Anafi on/off. If you hold the button for a long time, it does not work. Hope my advice works.

Regards Leif.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I am only pressing it briefly so it must be some other issue.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I am only pressing it briefly so it must be some other issue.

Regards

Yes, okay. You are sure that the battery is fully charged (4 green led) when you press the on/off button without the battery is insert on your Anafi ?

Regards Leif.

Thanks

If I were you I'd deal directly with amazon. Mine arrived faulty on the Saturday late morning, arranged a return of a faulty product via amazon and a new one was delivered on the Monday, pretty good service from Amazon.

As for the issue in hand, have you tried charging the battery in full before switching the drone on?

Reactions: Zamzara
Thanks for your reply Nicholas. I'm talking to Amazon technicians now about the options. Was yours brand new or second hand ( amazon warehouse)?

I have charged it fully yes. It was charged for quite a few hours until all four green LEDs went off. Now when I press the start button with the battery out of the drone it flashes 4 green bars of battery.

I am a bit gutted it won't even power on!

Thanks for your reply Nicholas. I'm talking to Amazon technicians now about the options. Was yours brand new or second hand ( amazon warehouse)?

I have charged it fully yes. It was charged for quite a few hours until all four green LEDs went off. Now when I press the start button with the battery out of the drone it flashes 4 green bars of battery.

mine was new, but I'm sure Amazon will help. fingers crossed

Yes, okay. The battery seems then to be okay. There is something that unfortunately indicates that the drone itself is defective. Hope you get it swapped without problems.

Regards Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood