Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi on Amazon USA $445

dashSolo

Reaction score
the BEAUTIFUL Flathead Lake in NW Montana
Website
www.instagram.com
turns out it's used.

I saw some positive comments from some other buyer, but I have to return my, and ended up pay more to get a brand new one. The RTH does not work, Motor continue spinning after landed at times, sometime would not power up (reboot) correctly, and a few times I was not able to power it off, I have to pull the battery out. When I contacted support, they told me the refurbished unit (by Windsor) has limited warranty, the new one has a two years warranty. Maybe I got a lemon!

I don't necessarily think refurbished is a bad thing. If the refurbishing is done by Parrot they probably will go the extra mile to insure the unit is functioning properly so they have confidence it's not coming back a second time. Who does the refurbishing is probably more important than the fact it is a refurbished unit.

I just got mine in from Windsor, bought it off Amazon for the $445 price and have had no issues with it so far. Love the drone, very easy to fly and control. Doesn't mean something won't fail on the next flight, but so far, no regrets buying the refurb model.

Reactions: pmh1nic
I just got it. No visible wear at all, seems to work OK. Time will tell, but there have been reports of brand new Anafis with problems, so I was willing to take the risk. The refurb was done by Windsor. I will update after some experience

Update: So far so good, everything seems normal. I haven't explored the autonomous flight modes yet, but all controls and RTH work and drone is stable.....more stable than I expected from many videos. After close inspection with a loupe I did find one tiny abrasion on a corner of the battery, apparently it had been dropped onto a rough surface (gulp!) but seems to work fine. Three strokes with a nail file.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmh1nic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville