Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Parts!!

Tell me about it,......amazon.de sells 3 arms,used I believe,same arms are also on ebay....amazon.uk sells 1 front arm.....it is six months simce anafi came out and there is still no real supply of parts...well there is,two pieces of each arm sold by parrot for 90bucks each...

If I follow your link here in Europe, there are only add-ons, but no (Parrot) spareparts visible in the search list.

Tell me about it,......amazon.de sells 3 arms,used I believe,same arms are also on ebay....amazon.uk sells 1 front arm.....it is six months simce anafi came out and there is still no real supply of parts...well there is,two pieces of each arm sold by parrot for 90bucks each...

So guess those drones must be either pretty reliable or no one is using them? Usually spare parts are only from customers with broken drones who sell parts to get at least some money

If I follow your link here in Europe, there are only add-ons, but no (Parrot) spareparts visible in the search list.
It looks like this

Attachments

• 18F5DAFD-097D-4137-83B0-4399556C101D.png
    18F5DAFD-097D-4137-83B0-4399556C101D.png
    931.6 KB · Views: 43
Funny I could not find this also and I think I went through every Amazon listing LOL
Do you have a direct link to one of the listings?

Funny I could not find this also and I think I went through every Amazon listing LOL
Do you have a direct link to one of the listings?
https://www.amazon.com/Parrot-Anafi...F8&qid=1546269628&sr=8-2&keywords=Anafi+parts

Btw. If you go to amazon.de or amazon.uk and log in you can order stuff...usually there is a message if they dont ship outzide the europe....thats how i bought bunch of stuuf from uk and germany ...try amazon.usa,it might let you see usa store...or amazon global

Thanks that worked. Strange how they have this set up. You would think the more people that can see it the better the chance of selling it :)

https://www.amazon.com/Parrot-Anafi...F8&qid=1546269628&sr=8-2&keywords=Anafi+parts

Btw. If you go to amazon.de or amazon.uk and log in you can order stuff...usually there is a message if they dont ship outzide the europe....thats how i bought bunch of stuuf from uk and germany ...try amazon.usa,it might let you see usa store...or amazon global
Actually there are only a few parts on amazon.de with the vendor "Parrot".
There are others sold by "Anafi". I don't think these are OEM parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut