Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parts and Repairs - Anafi

DaveN

Reaction score
I just ended a long and painful phone call with Parrot service USA. It would have been shorter and much less painful but it was VOIP at their end and the support person sounded like a muddled borg. The VOIP quality was that bad.

Anyway, like many others I was after the parts to repair my Anafi that dove into the water some time ago. In lieu of that I suggested Parrot make available a discounted bare Anafi for those who have major repairs where it isn't cost effective to repair. The support staff said that the repair facility is closed and with few exceptions parts are not available for the Anafi though they are available for their other drones. Of course I pretty much knew that. The reason I'm posting is that at the end of the conversation, the support staff said that they are hoping to get the repair facility restarted and make parts available within the next few days. Hopefully he didn't say that just to give me hope and it actually happens. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and see what happens. I ended the conversation suggesting that he forward a request that Parrot also sell the bare Anafi for those who need major repairs but have the rest of the standard or base package.

Crossing my fingers....

Last edited:
I just ended a long and painful phonemail with Parrot service USA. It would have been shorter and much less painful but it was VOIP at their end and the support person sounded like a muddled borg. The VOIP quality was that bad.

Anyway, like many others I was after the parts to repair my Anafi that dove into the water some time ago. In lieu of that I suggested Parrot make available a discounted bare Anafi for those who have major repairs where it isn't cost effective to repair. The support staff said that the repair facility is closed and with few exceptions parts are not available for the Anafi though they are available for their other drones. Of course I pretty much knew that. The reason I'm posting is that at the end of the conversation, the support staff said that they are hoping to get the repair facility restarted and make parts available within the next few days. Hopefully he didn't say that just to give me hope and it actually happens. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and see what happens. I ended the conversation suggesting that he forward a request that Parrot also sell the bare Anafi for those who need major repairs but have the rest of the standard or base package.

Crossing my fingers....

Ya don't hold your breath on that one :)

I bought whole repair kit a month ago,body,legs,everything but mainboard and motors....i might purchase set of motors...not having available repair parts was always “normal”for parrot......3 years ago they had famouse update where bebop 2s were dropping down like birds in alfred hitchcock movie,every day we had few new people complaining about it...no central bodies,parrot didnt have them and there was none anywhere online...took parrot 2 months to supply central bodies....at that time lots of people got really pissed off and moved to dji and other brands

Reactions: DaveN
I agree. The lack of available spare parts greatly removes the desire to have a parrot. The company is not very user friendly.

I agree. The lack of available spare parts greatly removes the desire to have a parrot. The company is not very user friendly.
The company is not interested any longer in consumer drones, anyway!
So there is imho not much to expect, for the consumers
Also it seems the number is degrading by the falling birds

Reactions: d95gas
I have just managed to snaffle a new set of Thermal Legs complete with motors and brackets, etc, from Amazon UK, says they will be delivered Thursday.

As parts seem to be getting run down due to Parrot now giving us hobby flyers "The Finger", I though it was well worth grabbing them.

Fingers crossed they turn up on Thursday as promised.

Currently showing 9 in stock.

I have just managed to snaffle a new set of Thermal Legs complete with motors and brackets, etc, from Amazon UK, says they will be delivered Thursday.

As parts seem to be getting run down due to Parrot now giving us hobby flyers "The Finger", I though it was well worth grabbing them.

Fingers crossed they turn up on Thursday as promised.

Currently showing 9 in stock.
interesting. Amazon US show's them for $269 or about 205 sterling, you got a good discount. Good catch.

My Anafi recently fell from the sky like it flew itself into the ground. Parrot warranty was 30 days gone and my repair options dwindled. Been searching for a mainboard with vertical camera. Yeah wishing parts were available. This may be the crash to lead to me a more modular design.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320