Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi problem.

Thanks for the replies. Now i dont really care about about a bit of "wiggle" ;)

I had an "interesting" flight this morning. I took a flight over some morning mist and the camera gimbal freaked out!! I did manage to land the drone and thankfully after restarting the gimbal stabilised. gimbal error @32 seconds

Last edited:
Wow that was not good. Was that a hand launch or ground launch? Just wondering if it was on a flat surface during the initiation process?

Wow that was not good. Was that a hand launch or ground launch? Just wondering if it was on a flat surface during the initiation process?

ground launch from a pad. very minimal wind(5mph). It looks like the gimbal just stopped working and the camera was also searching around from what i could see. First off i did think it was falling but luckily that wasnt the case after checking the altitude! After that it was just a case of landing and restarting! First time this has happened but i did find this video which looks like a similar problem.........

Ok, thats freaky. On the plus side you have a unique simulation of a POV video as shot by a giant...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow