Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Rotor screws

matthoe1974

Reaction score
Having looked through the previous threads I thought it would be a challenge to get the rotor screws for the Anafi and resigned myself to buying the rotors direct from Parrot which came with the screws. At £18 an expensive purchase however needed so I could fly the drone. Having chosen the rotors I had to select express delivery as no other options were available. A message from Parrot confirmed this was the only delivery option available however at £18 my rotor screws are now £36 and are turning out to be an expensive purchase. Frustratingly my express delivery has not been received yet at Parrot have waited for nearly a week and still have not processed my order. Does anyone know if genuine Anafi rotors/ screws can be sourced elsewhere (Amazon are out of stock).

Thanks for the quick response. I tried Argos but out of stock in Wales. Slightly frustrated that Parrot are charging £18 delivery which isn't listed as a delivery cost and it says the standard delivery is £6. Although I've paid £18 they are delaying the processing of the order so I am not really benefitting. I found someone who also wants a set of rotors so I'm ordering 2 sets and splitting delivery costs but I still need to post them on at a cost. Frustrated at the lack of spares.

I am just checking my Argos, and they are showing as end of line at £11.99 and I can either collect from local store tomorrow morning OR delivery from £3.95

If you are really stuck, I dont mind picking them up and sticking them in a jiffy bag for you, I can send through the office so el cheapo postage

1590602900285.png

Thanks for the offer, Parrot will not cancel the order without me losing my delivery cost so I'm stuck waiting for them to turn up. Really appreciate the offer.

Thanks for the offer, Parrot will not cancel the order without me losing my delivery cost so I'm stuck waiting for them to turn up. Really appreciate the offer.

No problem, but if it drags on and you are stuck for time, dont hesitate to give me a shout. Just wondering if its worth picking a couple of boxes up whilst they have them on clearance :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar