Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Shaky Unstable Video??

Top Drone

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots,

I've noticed this a couple of times on different firmware versions and this happened on the latest firmware.
The video is very shaky and unstable, it wasn't windy and I've flown the same location before and the video footage is fine.
Has anyone else had the same problem??

Hello fellow pilots,

I've noticed this a couple of times on different firmware versions and this happened on the latest firmware.
The video is very shaky and unstable, it wasn't windy and I've flown the same location before and the video footage is fine.
Has anyone else had the same problem??

I think it's a problem with the wind, or the drone's high vibration (propeller test problem), or rubber bumps. Definitely a mechanical fault in my opinion.
Test it by floating at eye level and observe the gimball and drone. make a video of it and post it here, even if it's still trembling then it's not the wind.

Reactions: Top Drone
I think it's a problem with the wind, or the drone's high vibration (propeller test problem), or rubber bumps. Definitely a mechanical fault in my opinion.
Test it by floating at eye level and observe the gimball and drone. make a video of it and post it here, even if it's still trembling then it's not the wind.

Thanks for the reply, will check the gimbal and let you know...whats the high vibration propeller test and rubber bumps?

I watched the video again. The present is not rhythmic, so I don't think vibration is more like a gust of wind. Many experienced this because they did not think that the height of the wind was different from that of the ground. Even when there is wind down below, there is still a chance of wind blowing up.
Anafi only stabilizes on 2 axes, in YAW (rotation) only electronic stabilization. That's why when it comes to small gusts of wind, it can be seen in the video.

Try it low at eye level in low winds. If it is okay then the wind was the cause of the error, if not then you have to look for the cause of the error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Top Drone
[QUOTE = "Legjobb Drone, hozzászólás: 28554, tag: 817"]
Köszönjük a választ, ellenőrizni fogjuk a karosszériát, és tudatjuk velünk ... mi a nagy vibrációjú légcsavar teszt és gumi ütések?
[/IDÉZET]
I watched the video again. The present is not rhythmic, so I don't think vibration is more like a gust of wind. Many experienced this because they did not think that the height of the wind was different from that of the ground. Even when there is wind down below, there is still a chance of wind blowing up.
Anafi only stabilizes on 2 axes, in YAW (rotation) only electronic stabilization. That's why when it comes to small gusts of wind, it can be seen in the video.

Try it low at eye level in low winds. If it is okay then the wind was the cause of the error, if not then you have to look for the cause of the error.
Thanks again for your advice Gipsz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut