Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi - Standard 4K Natural Untouched Footage 01

I actually have an export preset saved for viewing photo's on our TV here, as the family love to look at them that way, & another for tablets/phones.

Have I mentioned I'm a pedant? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Now that I think about it, couldn’t an iPad Pro (I have the 9.7 inch model) be calibrated to use in a manner we’re talking about here? Forgive me if it’s a dumb question, for I am pretty new to this editing process. I haven’t really checked into it but wonder because the tech specs are really good with regards to display, etc.

Although the support for raw images could be better if I’m not mistaken.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Now that I think about it, couldn’t an iPad Pro (I have the 9.7 inch model) be calibrated to use in a manner we’re talking about here? Forgive me if it’s a dumb question, for I am pretty new to this editing process. I haven’t really checked into it but wonder because the tech specs are really good with regards to display, etc.

Although the support for raw images could be better if I’m not mistaken.
I have been told that I can somehow use my X-Rite i1 Pro calibrator, but I've never bothered to investigate that. The main thing I would do with the iPad is turn off the light & colour adaption tools that are built into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut