Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi stolen: flight not recorded

moyse75

Reaction score
I was flying my drone recently when several things went very wrong:
- I got a 25 % battery notifcation and started flying back. A few seconds later, it said that the battery was critical, and it was landing immediately ... first time this has happened. :-( It is VERY VERY annoying that with reported 16% battery left, it would not let me fly it the 30s required to reach me.
- I found (I thought) a safe landing spot, but when I got there the drone was stolen

I am trying to make a police report (for insurance), but when I check the flight history, this flight doesn't show up. Is this because there was an error? I've never noticed a flight be missing from the history before. Is there anything I can do to recover it?

I loved my Anafi drone, but I have to say this behaviour of forcing an autolanding with no possibility of override is making me re-think buying one again.

FF6 on IOS probably does records it, but you would have to search around the phones filesystem to find it.

- I got a 25 % battery notifcation and started flying back. A few seconds later, it said that the battery was critical, and it was landing immediately ... first time this has happened. :-( It is VERY VERY annoying that with reported 16% battery left, it would not let me fly it the 30s required to reach me.
- I found (I thought) a safe landing spot, but when I got there the drone was stolen

I am trying to make a police report (for insurance), but when I check the flight history, this flight doesn't show up. Is this because there was an error? I've never noticed a flight be missing from the history before. Is there anything I can do to recover it?

I loved my Anafi drone, but I have to say this behaviour of forcing an autolanding with no possibility of override is making me re-think buying one again.
I have had this sort of thing I am looking for one that has gone missing it was my fault but the app shows nothing as if the flight never happened apart I always record the flight with a screen recorder Parrot are refusing me to give the flight data I lost signal with the drone. Remember this the GPS is at best 5 m which really means10 m and that is radius and your GPS you would be using to be in the area can be 10m radius out as well This is my second missing drone unless the ground has very short grass and nothing else it will take time

Reactions: moyse75
Thanks for reply. I enjoyed my time with my anafi but I’m on a DJI now (air 2s)

Yes if Android connect your phone to computer make sure it's set to transfer files open internal shared storage click on Android then look for com.parrot.freeflight6 click on files then logs and there is all logs of flights then click sort pick details it will show date and time it's in code and parrot has all details of all flights they are not to keen on giving the data which is criminal as the data is the drone owners I am having problem with them at this time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut