Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI Thermal Legs on ANAFI

rsvibhadaniya

Reaction score
Anyone tried installing ANAFI Thermal legs on Basic ANAFI ???
i am having a ANAFI but 2 legs in ANAFI is damaged and opened. and in ANAFI Thermal there is better legs design. can it be fited in ANAFI ??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 42
Anyone tried installing ANAFI Thermal legs on Basic ANAFI ???
i am having a ANAFI but 2 legs in ANAFI is damaged and opened. and in ANAFI Thermal there is better legs design. can it be fited in ANAFI ??

You can actually repair that quite easily - I had them open up slightly on my Anafi - if you take the leg apart (you do not have take anything else apart, just the torx screws along the leg, then the bottom piece can be removed) - there is a small plastic piece/lip which is plastic welded down, the plastic welds break free causing that piece to move around, so use a tiny drop of quickset epoxy to fix it back down.

One of my others legs has opened up slightly as well - so I wlil take photo's when I get round to doing that one. On mine I think the plastic welds became brittle and weakened, so the plastic piece started to have some play in it.

Going back to your subject the thermal legs look better and from the reviews I have seen they look more sturdy as well. Might be worth trying them to see if they do fit.

Reactions: dmbrody
The legs plus motors can be bought for 65 euro total

well put together guide! I am still wondering also why parrot states for thermal only. The fpv and thermal are carbon fiber reinforced legs compared to ABS? Can someone chime in as to how the anafi fpv flies compared to original. I hope the reason they say that is not a weight or balancing issue. I would not change mine if that is the case.

he states:

-The only concern I have with this mod – if these newer leg designs use different flight parameters as the motor positions have moved and is it something to worry about.

Last edited:
Ok after thinking about it, I think I'll keep my original anafi legs on for the peace of mind. I have zero problems with original and simply don't want to introduce one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut