Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Thermal pairs with controller but not with FF6

cwcooksey

Reaction score
I bought this Anafi Thermal on eBay. It boots up with a twitch from each motor and the camera goes through the normal routine. It syncs with the controller and you can control the camera with the controller. When you try to open FF6, you get a warning , We have encountered an issue with your drone. Please contact customer support.
I connected the drone with wifi on my PC and typed in the IP address. I noticed that the software on the drone is 1.5.4. The new software should be 1.8.2. All of the information matched. Model, serial number and wifi key. There were no flags that I could find. I have reset the drone several times and deleted FF6 and reinstalled.
I did upgrade the batteries and the Skycontroller 3 by using another Anafi that I have. I can’t upgrade the drone because I can not connect it to FF6. Is there a way to upgrade the drone software without FF6?
I have another Anafi Thermal that connects and works perfectly. Thanks

I bought this Anafi Thermal on eBay. It boots up with a twitch from each motor and the camera goes through the normal routine. It syncs with the controller and you can control the camera with the controller. When you try to open FF6, you get a warning , We have encountered an issue with your drone. Please contact customer support.
I connected the drone with wifi on my PC and typed in the IP address. I noticed that the software on the drone is 1.5.4. The new software should be 1.8.2. All of the information matched. Model, serial number and wifi key. There were no flags that I could find. I have reset the drone several times and deleted FF6 and reinstalled.
I did upgrade the batteries and the Skycontroller 3 by using another Anafi that I have. I can’t upgrade the drone because I can not connect it to FF6. Is there a way to upgrade the drone software without FF6?
I have another Anafi Thermal that connects and works perfectly. Thanks
Not sure if this is your issue but a few members have reported this same error message and found that their drones serial number was blacklisted in FF6 as being stolen. Check out thread below post 9 shows an old list of blacklisted serial numbers. There may be an updated list within FF6 but can’t recall where to find it.
I would be interested in what you find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoshiBlue