Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi usa thermal camera

Maxbellons

Reaction score
Does anyone used it?
I have some questions and doubt:
firstly is it a radiometric camera?
Does the thermal data included in the jpeg on the sd card?
I do not found anything in the documentation.

jaja6009

Reaction score
Does anyone used it?
No one on this forum has posted about using or owning one yet.

I have some questions and doubt:
firstly is it a radiometric camera?
No it is not radiometric in any way. There is no temp range, no spot meter, no temp box. It does not give temp values in the center pixels either like the Zenmuse XT

Does the thermal data included in the jpeg on the sd card?
No.

I do not found anything in the documentation.

This drone may not have any radiometric capability, but it does have plenty of use cases. It would make a nice Search and Rescue Platform. It can do plenty of visual RBG inspections with its 30X Zoom. Its thermal can be used to qualitative inspections such as roof moisture, insulation and solar panels.

It will be interesting to see how this drone pans out for business, public and enterprise use.

My pure opinion of what it needed to be a great drone:

• Larger airframe to accept a 640 Flir Boson core
  • Larger frame to better accept lighting and maybe a parachute system ($7000 is a lot of money to watch crash)
  • An enhanced warranty program like DJI Enterprise Shield
  • Better Customer Service or should I say, an Enterprise worthy Customer Service. (If I buy 10 drones from you, I better have a strong behind the scenes Customer Service and Warranty Support)
  • A "Smart Controller" (All Anafis kind of look like toys and the controller while it works, is not the most professional looking or functioning

starcUAS

Reaction score
Just purchased a Parrot Thermal, not the expensive Parrot Anafi USA one (hopefully in the future though). Downloaded the PDF manual and currently reviewing. It is due in on Nov 9. More to follow.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anson