Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI USA GOV camera Focus Issue

Bgagnon127

Reaction score
I recently had an accident doing a hand landing with my ANAFI USA GOV drone and now the wide angle lens is knocked out of focus and won’t focus.

We sent it to drone nerds and Parrot is refusing to sell parts or fix the drone. Does anyone know of a fix? Is the lens refocus able if taken apart?

Thank you

Is that the $14K version?

Parrot has left the small business, single operator out to dry for years now.
I would purely guess that the camera assembly would be replaced versus repairing it.

Dronenerds being the vendor is probably your only hope at resolving this issue as far as a proper repair from a qualified entity.

Maybe find a crashed parts USA on eBay or similar, but you may run into whether the camera system is paired to other systems on the drone.

I used to love Parrot back at their height. It is a shame how they have fallen.

Yes it’s the $15k USA version. Drone Nerds and Parrot are saying there’s no fix. So buyers beware. If you bump your camera even the smallest bit you’ll have a $15k paper weight.

I am very sorry for what has happened to you.
I am actually disgusted by what Parrot has done to you with their highest priced commercial offering.

I used to use Drone Nerds for my vendor, but they did something similar to me when my Anafi Thermal had the not too uncommon "fall from sky" problem.
I was told by Drone Nerds when I purchased the drone that they would handle any problems.
Parrot Support never helped me and Drone Nerds all of a sudden said they could not help.

I will never buy another item from Drone Nerds and Parrot has been long dead to me.

I am very sorry for what has happened to you.
I am actually disgusted by what Parrot has done to you with their highest priced commercial offering.

I used to use Drone Nerds for my vendor, but they did something similar to me when my Anafi Thermal had the not too uncommon "fall from sky" problem.
I was told by Drone Nerds when I purchased the drone that they would handle any problems.
Parrot Support never helped me and Drone Nerds all of a sudden said they could not help.

I will never buy another item from Drone Nerds and Parrot has been long dead to me.
I will never buy another Parrot and definitely cannot recommend them to anyone. Awful company.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53