Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi User Manual English Version

Please give me an advice. From page 69 includes the Flight Plan. I would like to make my first flight plan. Everything is clear, except one. What is the relative 0,0m? Every waypoint has a 30m level in the user manual page 71. Is it mean that the Anafi always keep the 30 meter from the see and from the ground, from the rock, anything what is below the Anafi? Or the Anafi 0.0m is the starting point and always keep the relative altitude from this fix point?

Yes, 0m is the height of the actual Anafi takeoff point.

Correct.

And BGabor should also remember to set its RTH height so that Anafi does not hit a tree, flagpole or house if his Anafi for some reason goes into RTH mode during the run of the flight plan.

Fly safely, greeting Leif.

Correct.

And BGabor should also remember to set its RTH height so that Anafi does not hit a tree, flagpole or house if his Anafi for some reason goes into RTH mode during the run of the flight plan.

Fly safely, greeting Leif.
Thank you guys. I will check and calculate the google maps surface altitudes and waypoints heights when I will make my own first flight plan.

The French "Manuel Utilisateur" is now also available as version 2.4.
I think the led battery status not updated in manual. Now on my battery with last firmware 1 led light from 30 to 20% (first 2 led from 50% to 25%) and now 20% to 0% 1 light blink with old firmware 25% to 0% 1 led light (not blink). Old firmware 100% to 75% 4 led now 100% to 81% 4 led at 80% 3 led light.Same as you guys?

Last edited:
I never tested that or compared FW versions.
But in all manual and language versions the steps of the LEDs are described identical: 0..25, 25..50, 50..75 and 75..100%.

I never tested that or compared FW versions.
But in all manual and language versions the steps of the LEDs are described identical: 0..25, 25..50, 50..75 and 75..100%.
Try if your is the same as me discharge the battery until 80% and see if the led on the battery going from 4 led to 3 led. I have 2 battery and is the same going from 4 to 3 led at 80% now and not at 75%.

Try if your is the same as me discharge the battery until 80% and see if the led on the battery going from 4 led to 3 led. I have 2 battery and is the same going from 4 to 3 led at 80% now and not at 75%.
Skassa,
I think it's worth to explore, but not in this thread.
Perhaps open an new one on that theme!?

Is there a Chinese version?
I have a older man at my flying site that got combo pack but struggles to fly. I work 7 days a week for next 8 weeks so only fly every so often. Need money for more batteries. haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame