Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Video Processor

Davep455

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've had my Anafi now for about 1 month and love the quad. Had one or two small issues, but overall everything works great, love the camera. I know Anafi has the Sony IMX230 sensor, does anyone know the model of the Ambarella video processor, wondering if it is the A12S.

Thanks
Dave

Hello All,

Has anyone been able to determine what Ambarella video processor is used in Anafi? I've read somewhere Anafi is using one of Ambarella's vision chips, was wondering if anyone has any information.

Thanks,
Dave.

Thanks for the reply, I looked everywhere and was unable to get any specifics. I am thinking the specs on the video processor will possibly give a little insight where Parrot may go with future firmware updates based on the abilities of the video processor, the H22 SoC supports video encoding up to 4k@60fps. Just a thought..

Video Encoding
° H.265 / HEVC MP Level 5.1 encoding up to 4Kp60
° H.264 MP / HP Level 5.1 encoding up to 4Kp60

The video encoder might support that resolution and frame rate. But does the Sony camera?

honestly, I'd settle for just enabling HEVC. Unfortunately licensing those patents is an absolute minefield of stakeholders.

Yea, was wishful thinking, sensor only supports 4k@30fps, oh well, I should’ve checked that first...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73