Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi

Robbie T

Reaction score
Hi everyone,would just like to ask a question about the Anafi batterys, lately when i go to fly my Anafi i press the battery button and doesnt switch on but if i then put the power cord on it and switch it on so to charge the lights then come on so i then disconnect the lead and press the battery button again and it works fine so just wondering if anyone else has this issue ?

Hi everyone,would just like to ask a question about the Anafi batterys, lately when i go to fly my Anafi i press the battery button and doesnt switch on but if i then put the power cord on it and switch it on so to charge the lights then come on so i then disconnect the lead and press the battery button again and it works fine so just wondering if anyone else has this issue ?
If you didn't use the battery for over 12 days, then the battery discharged itself and entered hibernate mode.
Then it will not react on the power button, but must be charged first.

If you didn't use the battery for over 12 days, then the battery discharged itself and entered hibernate mode.
Then it will not react on the power button, but must be charged first.
thanks Dirk_ANAFI that makes sence now cheers

Hello from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA!

I have three batteries so I am all too familiar with the "wake up" process. It's a bit annoying but they say it's better for the battery. I track my battery use in my Logbook but I still forget...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar