Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Android: Make pics & video download work

enderffx

Reaction score
Uhh its so easy (still a bug).

Just enter the memory card menu and select "my gallery", THEN it asks for permissions and after that you can download at will.

Cheers,

Ender

Reactions: Diica
I see the App still crashes when you hit edit on a way point in Flight planner. Not to big of a deal but for something I paid for I don't like to see it crash.

How is that related to picture & video download ?

;-)

Sorry I didn't realize it had to be, thought you where talking about the crappy App in general.

ficit8a.jpg

photos et vidéos de la carte SD vers mon smartphone. J'ai beau appuyer sur télécharger et attendre, attendre attendre, rien ne se passe !!! solution svp merci cordialement

photos et vidéos de la carte SD vers mon smartphone. J'ai beau appuyer sur télécharger et attendre, attendre attendre, rien ne se passe !!! solution svp merci cordialement

Just a friendly reminder:

"The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite. "

Reactions: tyeb
photos et vidéos de la carte SD à mon smartphone. Je dois appuyer sur télécharger et attendre, attendez attendre, rien ne se passe! solution s'il vous plaît merci

photos et vidéos de la carte SD à mon smartphone. Je dois appuyer sur télécharger et attendre, attendez attendre, rien ne se passe! solution s'il vous plaît merci
Is this what you mean?

photos and videos from the SD card to my smartphone. I have to press download and wait, wait wait, nothing happens! solution please thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut