Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any regrets after DJI leaks?

One thing is for sure:
Their "cheap" zoom version is gonna be priced around 1000-1200 in my opinion.
The other one with the hasselbland camera will be around 1300-1500.
I still don't get why some people say that the anafi is overpriced.

Dji for all its faults is now the premium brand of consumer drones and command a price premium

BTW the anaji feels cheap whether that's fact is another matter

Feel cheap? I bought a lightweight chronograph watch recently. Made of titanium.
So light it "feels cheap."

Hollow glass bead filled carbon fibre is a material I have never touched in my life until I got the Anafi.
So light it "feels cheap".

Perhaps we should reserve judgement on build quality on materials we have no experience of until we understand them better from a performance viewpoint. When we are at the cutting edge of materials technology, judging by past preconceptions is probably not the best way to go. Do you remember the first time someone handed you a strip of normal carbon fibre and said "break that"? I remember it well and it was a lot longer ago than you might imagine. It was I think 1968. Ever since I realised materials aren't always what they seem.

Last edited:
Wasn't aimed at you really, it was aimed at the forum and reviewers generally, I've seen so much talk of lightweight questionable build quality etc. Sorry if you think my readingcomprehension is poor. It's my age.

Reactions: mariocuzo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut