Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any way around these limitations?

DTFrontMan

Reaction score
I just got my Parrot Anafi in today and will be seeing how well it fits my needs before the return window closes. So far I have liked the drone but I need some specific things for it to be a good fit.

* Are there any apps other than FeeLight 6 that work with this drone? With my Phantom 4 I had been using Litchi instead of the DJI Go app. A lot of my limitations could be fixed with software probably.

* Can I take DNG photos only (no JPG)?

* Is there any way to have full manual photo settings in Bracket mode? Seems like either shutter speed or ISO have to be automatic, which mean my exposure settings change as I fly around (impossible to bracket panoramas properly)

* Can you change the number of EV steps between trigger presses? It uses 0.3 EV increments by default, but I would like to use 1 EV increments.

* Orange tint center frame, I knew about this before purchase and it isn't a deal breaker but is there a way to fix the problem?

I just got my Parrot Anafi in today and will be seeing how well it fits my needs before the return window closes. So far I have liked the drone but I need some specific things for it to be a good fit.

* Are there any apps other than FeeLight 6 that work with this drone? With my Phantom 4 I had been using Litchi instead of the DJI Go app. A lot of my limitations could be fixed with software probably.

* Can I take DNG photos only (no JPG)?

* Is there any way to have full manual photo settings in Bracket mode? Seems like either shutter speed or ISO have to be automatic, which mean my exposure settings change as I fly around (impossible to bracket panoramas properly)

* Can you change the number of EV steps between trigger presses? It uses 0.3 EV increments by default, but I would like to use 1 EV increments.

* Orange tint center frame, I knew about this before purchase and it isn't a deal breaker but is there a way to fix the problem?
1. Auriga Anafi
2. No
3. I think no
4. I think no
5. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood