Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone looking for a hardcase for their BB2?

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
If this post is against the rules please delete.

I just bought this hardcase, but seeing as I returned my BB2 and went with Autel I don't have any use for it. Its much too nice to just throw in the basement and forget about so figured someone here might like it.

It's black aluminum, locking latches, fit for BB2, but I imagine it will work for any other drone using the same chassis- BB, BB2 Power, Thermal, etc.

I paid 66 or 69 bucks. I'l take 40 plus shipping- it'll ship in the same box it came in.

Odds and ends pictured in case are not included.

Attachments

• 20190120_192429.jpg
    20190120_192429.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20190120_192508.jpg
    20190120_192508.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 20190120_192448.jpg
    20190120_192448.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
That's a nice case. Good price too.
Wish I hadn't just finished putting together a home made one; I'd be all over it. 20181217_200849.jpg

Apollo,
Fortunately, I work for a gov't agency where we get in lots of parts that come packaged in all different kinds of foam.
Most of the time it's "eggcrate" foam, but occasionally I find some of this "closed cell" foam.
I just couldn't force myself to spend that kind of money for a specially designed case.

Reactions: Apollo11capcom
Apollo,
Fortunately, I work for a gov't agency where we get in lots of parts that come packaged in all different kinds of foam.
Most of the time it's "eggcrate" foam, but occasionally I find some of this "closed cell" foam.
I just couldn't force myself to spend that kind of money for a specially designed case.
yeah some of it is priced stupid expensive, I don't get why. It's just foam!

I know you can get what they call "pick and pluck" foam at academy sports fairly inexpensive.
I tried that stuff for another project and it didn't work well.

I just bought this hardcase, but seeing as I returned my BB2 and went with Autel I don't have any use for it. Its much too nice to just throw in the basement and forget about so figured someone here might like it.

It's black aluminum, locking latches, fit for BB2, but I imagine it will work for any other drone using the same chassis- BB, BB2 Power, Thermal, etc.

I paid 66 or 69 bucks. I'l take 40 plus shipping- it'll ship in the same box it came in.

I would be very interested, I am in Nova Scotia Canada.

I would be very interested, I am in Nova Scotia Canada.
I'd like to help, but last time I did shipping from Canada it turned into a long drawn out pain, and i ended up owing customs over a hundred bucks I wasnt expecting. So it's got to be conus, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut