Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Artifacts and noise

JohnDoP

Reaction score
Hi All! I brought my parrot anafi and it arrived today, took it for a test flight and really enjoyed it! When I imported the footage into premiere pro (I work as a videographer) it had some pretty terrible noise and artifacts (see picture) is this common or an anomaly?

thanks!

Attachments

• DBBFFBED-D01D-4B66-A065-531FFD4B930E.png
    DBBFFBED-D01D-4B66-A065-531FFD4B930E.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 51
Hi All! I brought my parrot anafi and it arrived today, took it for a test flight and really enjoyed it! When I imported the footage into premiere pro (I work as a videographer) it had some pretty terrible noise and artifacts (see picture) is this common or an anomaly?

thanks!

Yep, I had exactly the same problem. My advice: RETURN and REPLACE. Do not think twice, as this is not a common problem..

My replacement Anafi is perfect.

Yup. Unacceptable. :mad: Better luck on Anafi #2. I've never had any such issues. Normally the Anafi has fantastic video and still quality.

Indeed that is faulty. VERY faulty. Usually the Anafi picture quality is very good. You might have to go through a few hoops to prove that it is a fault but Parrot service is excellent, this is perhaps because they made a lot and haven't sold as many as they'd hoped to so there is a big pile available for exchanges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibrah99