Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

At a Crossroads

Lot of costumer buy it for Christmas..reduced price. There will be more problem in January. I dont know who will be work hard on it in Paris at Parrots these last weeks in December. I hope so.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsjb41
Hi guys, I am just received this email from the Parrot:
Hi Gabor,

The Anafi is compatible with any device supporting Android 4.4+ or iOS 10+ and has a GPS chip, the issue now is a new update that's causing issues and we are currently working on a resolution for.

Hi guys, I am just received this email from the Parrot:
Hi Gabor,

The Anafi is compatible with any device supporting Android 4.4+ or iOS 10+ and has a GPS chip, the issue now is a new update that's causing issues and we are currently working on a resolution for.

So my Android 6.01 should work just fine once they fix the issue.

I bought the Anafi less than two weeks ago from Best Buy. I chose it because I loved many things about it like the size, 180 degree camera, how quiet it is and everybody and their brother has a DJI. I was able to take it on one real flight before the update hit and I've been grounded since. Black screen on my phone and tablet.

Customer service has not been helpful at all. They tell me one thing then close the case and no replies to other questions. I am very frustrated with my first drone experience and wondering if other companies are the same.

At this point I can wait it out buy a new phone or tablet and continue to use the Anafi, or I can take it back to the store and buy an Autel EVO or Mavic Pro. In a few weeks the return will not be an option. For those with experience in the drone world with Autel, DJI and Parrot, do you have any advice for me?

Thanks,
Rod

Hi Rod,

Until Parrot comes up with a new update, you may want to try this work-around: Power up the drone, controller and your tablet- If you get the black screen, try unplugging and then re-plugging the USB cable from the tablet. After a couple of seconds, the camera view should appear. At least, that has been working for me.

Good Luck!

Steve

Hi Rod,

Until Parrot comes up with a new update, you may want to try this work-around: Power up the drone, controller and your tablet- If you get the black screen, try unplugging and then re-plugging the USB cable from the tablet. After a couple of seconds, the camera view should appear. At least, that has been working for me.

Good Luck!

Steve

Hi Steve,
Thanks so much, I tried that with both devices and it still didn't work. I'm hoping they have a fix soon!

So my Android 6.01 should work just fine once they fix the issue.
I hope it also. 6.0.1 in mine
Tried my wife's Galaxy S6 with it, it worked with no issues at all.
Sorry I made a mistake. My CatS60 is not quad-core. It has double quad core, so it has 8 core.
Octa-core (4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh