Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Auriga for the Anafi is now on the I store for 7.99

davyg

Reaction score

Looks brilliant is it available for android

Does it allow to manually change location to USA and fly with FCC channels ?

So it's not a Parrot software but does replace your controller view? How does that cope? Worrying the next anafi update and here comes a third party with software - sounds odd to me.... maybe to dumb ;-)

So it's not a Parrot software but does replace your controller view? How does that cope? Worrying the next anafi update and here comes a third party with software - sounds odd to me.... maybe to dumb ;-)
You are not “to dumb” (it is “too dumb” btw)
Anafi works with its own firmware, the controller as well.
Anafi can be controlled 100% with only controller and without phone.

phone with app is only used for viewfinder and to change settings like WiFi channel, speed, camera settings and so on.

;). Is that true, you can fly the bird without the phone? Never thought about that option. It's true you can launch it with the controller but...

You are not “to dumb” (it is “too dumb” btw)
Anafi works with its own firmware, the controller as well.
Anafi can be controlled 100% with only controller and without phone.

phone with app is only used for viewfinder and to change settings like WiFi channel, speed, camera settings and so on.

Your phone also serves as the GPS along with the Anafi.
This 3rd party software has been around for the BeBop for a long time so they know what they are doing. The Anafi software was in Beta for a long time also and has been tested by Beta testers. I was one of them.

I was reading up on the Anafi SDK and we could totally create a FreeFlight ParrotPilots edition app if we wanted :p
But I will buy this software soon

Anafi's Software development kit has been released a year ago. It provides libraries to control the drone and the controller.

It is going to be interesting to visit the sdk webpage(Parrot for Developers) if you are a developer. There's many kinds of softwares to develop a third party app. For example, there's a virtual environment to simulate anafi within a computer, and also there's an automation API using python.

Also, the mod app is easily made with the SDK since the official app uses the same SDK.

I have also the test software. I order a VR BOX VR Bril
But the picture was not very sharp. With the Freeflight, the image was sharper but not yet optimal. Which VR glasses do you recommend ?

Yes it does allow you to switch countries now that parrot have fixed the part that was causing the issues and stopping Auriga and others, releasing new versions. The problem child was the "Countrycode" element. Prior to the 1.6.8 when you selected a country, within milliseconds it would automatically switch it back to whichever country you were locked to when you did the upgrade.

Now it works just perfect (y)

;). Is that true, you can fly the bird without the phone? Never thought about that option. It's true you can launch it with the controller but...
The default setting, out of the box, is: Video recording starts at start.
Very useful, in case you are just using your remote and no phone, isn't it?

Will you add the horizon calibration? I just bought the app and that's the feature I'm missing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae