Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Autumn in Scotland

Superb, well done! Brilliantly shot and edited, really cinematic - shows the rest of us what the Anafi can do in the right hands.

I really liked the opening reveal shot over the water - very clever and worked really well, I thought.

Reactions: Joe_Scot
Superb, well done! Brilliantly shot and edited, really cinematic - shows the rest of us what the Anafi can do in the right hands.

I really liked the opening reveal shot over the water - very clever and worked really well, I thought.

Many thanks for the comments - much appreciated! It took me several months to have the guts to fly so close over water .... have done it 3 times now and so far so good. But still makes the heart race thinking what could happen!

So beautiful. You did a great job with everything. The movements and flow looked so professional. Especially in the reveals in the beginning and mountain.
Those castles......feels like you go back in time.

So beautiful. You did a great job with everything. The movements and flow looked so professional. Especially in the reveals in the beginning and mountain.
Those castles......feels like you go back in time.

Thanks @parrotjames ... we are certainly lucky to have plenty of castles. Weather is not normally so kind but this Autumn was unusually dry so I was able to get out most weekends. Not sure Winter will be quite so easy!

Great video. I like the use of "heads up" reveals and cuts in sync with the music!
You are the second person who has shown you can fly over water. You just can't rely on the downward camera to stop a descent, so it seems. My splashdown is a mystery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K