Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Battery indicator lights

zandoli

Reaction score
The battery indicator lights no longer go off on two of my batteries when charging. No matter how long they are kept on the charger.
Max capacity of these batteries was in the mid 70%, today they're at 85 and 90%.
My other battery's max capacity was in the mid 90%, today it's at 100%. The indicator goes off when charged.

With this upward trend in the max capacity I will try a few discharge/charge cycles over the coming days to see whether they can be restored to full capacity.
Is there any way I can check the voltage of the individual cells?

Last edited:
You can reset the circuit in the battery... Press and hold then on/of button for ca. 20Sec. The battery is not connected with the Anafi.
I'll believe, that the LEDs runs up and down after time

You can reset the circuit in the battery... Press and hold then on/of button for ca. 20Sec. The battery is not connected with the Anafi.
I'll believe, that the LEDs runs up and down after time

I have tried resetting the batteries too.
Hopefully they will be fine by next charge because the Max capacity keep on increasing after each charge.

Does you've try also another cable?
If yes, I have no other idea.
If you can solve the issue, the solution will be interested for me, too.

Does you've try also another cable?
If yes, I have no other idea.
If you can solve the issue, the solution will be interested for me, too.

Yes I have, including the short cables from the original packaging.

All 3 batteries are now at 100% max capacity after a few charge cycles.
Indicator lights now work as normal.
Lights go off after full charge.

Reviving an old thread because my new Anafi batteries are having this same problem. They are brand new and no matter how long I charge them, the lights stay on (Steady). I have flown 3 missions on 2 of them and 2 missions on one of them and then fully recharged them and this is still happening. I have tried a different charger and also different cords. I have tried the battery reset also.

Any thoughts?

They work well enough.

Your cells are not balanced. A few charge/discharge cycles will solve the lights issue.
That does not mean the batteries will be safe for flying though.
What is the Max capacity?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood