Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Battery issue?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Does anyone have the problem where they turn on the battery, but the drone doesn't initialize? This has happened to me twice now. The drone turns on because the cooling fan turns on. The green lights on the battery flash, but the gimbal and motors don't initialize. It seems to be certain batteries but not others. Once I plug in a battery that works, the battery that previously wouldn't initialize now does.

Have you tried resetting the batteries that aren’t working. I read that you hold the battery power button down for 15 seconds and the lights flash red then it is reset.

Here is a better description...

1. Power ANAFI on.
  2. Press the power button and keep it pressed: after approximately 8 seconds, the smart battery’s LEDs turn red, one after the other.
  3. When the four LEDs are red, release the power button.
  4. ANAFI reboots: a “.TXT” file has been generated on the drone’s microSD card; it contains ANAFI’s Wi-Fi network’s original password and that is how you can check the reset procedure has been successful.

Reactions: Wezsh0T
Here is a better description...

1. Power ANAFI on.
  2. Press the power button and keep it pressed: after approximately 8 seconds, the smart battery’s LEDs turn red, one after the other.
  3. When the four LEDs are red, release the power button.
  4. ANAFI reboots: a “.TXT” file has been generated on the drone’s microSD card; it contains ANAFI’s Wi-Fi network’s original password and that is how you can check the reset procedure has been successful.
Thanks for the tip. I will give this a try next time this happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar