Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 1 updates

Guyzac

Reaction score
Help help please

I have just got drone but needs updating the controller and the drone but struggling to find drone on parrot websites so can I update it using bebop 2 firmware.

I can fly it with sky controller just can't see video stream keeps saying update drone via Internet

And I have tryed updating sky controller as video on you tube but no auto update have tryed hdmi to TV watch it update when I put the USB in nothing happens but the file is on there

Thanks please help

Reactions: Nick03

To update skycontroller 1 you need to copy file to usb stick thats no bigger than 8Gigabytes,any usb stick bigger than 8 gigs and it wont work....i use 2gig stick

Last edited:
Reactions: CANADABOY54
I have exactly the same problem as have just brought a beebop even loaded a usb sick but it is 64gig so not working and now i understand why .thanks for info as been trying to sort this for a week ?

I have exactly the same problem as have just brought a beebop even loaded a usb sick but it is 64gig so not working and now i understand why .thanks for info as been trying to sort this for a week ?
After using a smaller usb drive, did it auto update? And what about the video for the drone?

Help help please

I have just got drone but needs updating the controller and the drone but struggling to find drone on parrot websites so can I update it using bebop 2 firmware.

I can fly it with sky controller just can't see video stream keeps saying update drone via Internet

And I have tryed updating sky controller as video on you tube but no auto update have tryed hdmi to TV watch it update when I put the USB in nothing happens but the file is on there

Thanks please help
Hi All, I did up date the drone after updating the sky controller using a smaller USB stick, appeared to take me a while, but eventually, it all fell into place. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jkinard91
I’m also following this as I have the same issue. I have tried using a 4gb usb drive and it doesn’t work it just boots to the free flight 3 app and sits there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking