Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 FPV

Bebopflyer

Reaction score
I purchased the Parrot bebop 2 fpv pack a couple years back but I’m looking into getting some new fpv goggles. I wasn’t quite happy with the quality of the video from my phone so a fixed/internal screen goggles would be ideal. I’m using the sc2 and just wondered if anyone had any good recommendations for goggles.

Hi,
Don´t think the issue is actually the phone nor the googles.
The resolution on the transferlink over wifi is never 1080P, rather 720P or less to save bandwith and reduce lagging i favour for the controlcommands from the SC2.
This will impact the visual appearence when litterly having you phone 2 inches from your eyes.
In my case (former Bebop2 Power-owner, now Anafi) I have stopped using FPV to ensure saftey since you can´t get the "line of sight"-thing working using googles. (As per law)
I assume that the footage/video recorded is ok when downloading from the drone.
(I use a 10" tablet with a all-covering sunscreen and a big "boonie-hat" to cover some more backlight.)
Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Bebopflyer
Hi,
Don´t think the issue is actually the phone nor the googles.
The resolution on the transferlink over wifi is never 1080P, rather 720P or less to save bandwith and reduce lagging i favour for the controlcommands from the SC2.
This will impact the visual appearence when litterly having you phone 2 inches from your eyes.
In my case (former Bebop2 Power-owner, now Anafi) I have stopped using FPV to ensure saftey since you can´t get the "line of sight"-thing working using googles. (As per law)
I assume that the footage/video recorded is ok when downloading from the drone.
(I use a 10" tablet with a all-covering sunscreen and a big "boonie-hat" to cover some more backlight.)
Fly safe and have fun!
Thanks for the reply! The video is still coming out good when watching it. I am just looking into some different goggles because like you said when having my phone 2 inches in front of my eyes the screen seems a bit pixelated and not very immerse.
Thanks again!

Hi, I,m hopping if someone could help me with my drone parrot bebop 2,it doesn’t mark the length distance when I fly it,if someone can help me with it please,thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar