Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

-= Bebop 2 whit Huawei P40 Pro =-

difesgrande

Reaction score
Hi everyone, a few months ago I changed the device and the problems started with the use of bebop 2. Before with the Huawei p20 and SC1 I had no problems ... I even reached 2 km away. Since I have been using the p40 pro new problems have arisen. The connection seems very slow .. the video streaming at 10 meters becomes very grainy and freezes but the drone responds to commands. Has anyone had such problems? I tried a Xiaomi and it works .... but the best device was an iphone 7 ... smooth streaming and without freezer

I have heard of problems with using newer devices because the app is older and not updated.

What I did was buy a cheap tracphone and never activated it. They are usually older devices.

All perfect. I replaced the Huawei with an Ipad 2017, smooth and without signal loss. With SC1 at 1 km I have 60% wifi signal..the battery after 3 years and 120 flights still lasts 25 minutes

I am still using the Bebop 2. I still find it to be a great drone and reliable, Flew it last week to take some photos of old foundation remains of ice houses. Back in the day when they used to harvest ice off lakes and transport them by rail.

I can see soon having to do a replacement for the skycontroller battery since they are no longer available.

Attachments

• Bebop2_20220508112455-0400.jpg
    Bebop2_20220508112455-0400.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut