Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

beeping noise

stubert

Reaction score
I landed the parrot anafi and it was an uneventful landing. I did land it probably about 10-15 feet from where it took off. When the propellers stopped the drone was beeping.

Is there something wrong with it? there was no crash or anything.

any ideas?

thanks

There is a buzzer\beeping if you lose your Anafi but it has to be set in the App. Can't remember how to get to it but it is there someplace.

There is a buzzer\beeping if you lose your Anafi but it has to be set in the App. Can't remember how to get to it but it is there someplace.

I never lost the drone though. I thought you have to activate the beeping. Is it automatic?

No it is not automatic. Yes you have to activate it. I was wondering somehow it might have got activate. By turning off the Anafi and restarting it did the beeping go away or is it still there?

You can also try a hard reboot by holding the power button on for 15-20 seconds

it went away when i restarted it. super weird. perhaps it is activated if the anafi lands in a different location than home point?

hi,to activate alarm tap X% icon in first screen(up in center of the screen next to SD Card icon),tap green Bell icon inside the map to trigger Alarm....instead to use landing button i recommend using knob/stick landing...minimum altitude in Anafi is 1foot/25cm,meaning move left stick down to descend,anafi will stop at 1foot/25cm and not move,by holding stick down again for 2 seconds it will trigger Landing procedure....when you hit Landing button anafi is on its own,using stick landing you can pin point where you want to land and minimize crashes like hiting rock or small branch etc..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut