Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Buy Warranty

Reaction score
Crashed my drone with weekend. It happens, right? People in a FB group are saying that it's nothing that glue and tape can't fix. I got my Anafi via Best Buy and got the warranty with it. My question is, would it be better to fix it myself or just use my warranty? And if I fix it myself, would that void my BB warranty? 16651666

If you paid for a warranty ( especially from a local store like Best Buy) and it will cover that, just get another.... That is why they offer that expensive plan...

If you paid for a warranty ( especially from a local store like Best Buy) and it will cover that, just get another.... That is why they offer that expensive plan...
That's pretty much what I am leaning towards. I guess it was more of a "Why use it if I can fix it myself and don't have to use the warranty" thing.

That's pretty much what I am leaning towards. I guess it was more of a "Why use it if I can fix it myself and don't have to use the warranty" thing.
I do not know the specifics of that warranty plan but can you use it more than once? I mean, if you use it now on what MIGHT be a relatively minor repair, can you use it again ( within the warranty/plan period) if it is a more serious/unrepairable event?? Or is it just one replacement?

I would go with letting Best Buy do the warranty work. Messing with it yourself may void the warranty.

Is it an insurance plan or just an extended manufacturer warranty?
Best Buy offers an "extended" warranty on everything they sell. It just extends the manufacture warranty usually.
If it's an extended manufacturer warranty, does the Parrot warranty cover crashes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut