Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

best ND Filter for Anafi (Freewell is discontinued for Anafi)?

BoomerXL

Reaction score
Hi!
I am looking for a good set ND filters for the Anafi. I did some research and Freewell seems the ND filter of choice. Unfortunatelly nobody is selling them anymore and Freewell has discontinued them. Does anybody know a good alternative? Or maybe mod the Freewell filters for a DJI?

thanks!
BoomerXL

BH Photo is selling them, but it’s special order. It may take 6 weeks.

Thx! We have asked BH photovideo if they can indeed deliver the filters. They have to check at Freewell so I am afraid it will not be possible.

Thx! We have asked BH photovideo if they can indeed deliver the filters. They have to check at Freewell so I am afraid it will not be possible.
You might be right… The status just got changed to discontinued. My order was in before they changed the status so it will be interesting to see what BH comes back with.

Please let me know if you find filters somewhere else…. And I’ll do the same.

I contacted Freewell directly, and was told Parrot Anafi filters aren't available...

I think we have to search for an alternative. I am thinking about buying the freewells fot another type of drone and try to refactor it… pr at least test it with one sample.

I think we have to search for an alternative. I am thinking about buying the freewells fot another type of drone and try to refactor it… pr at least test it with one sample.

I wonder if we could find another filter kit where the actual filter is about the same size, or a little smaller, than the Freewells, and retrofit them to the lens cap?

While not ideal, I ordered this one on eBay.

Reactions: 70Falcon

Sunnylife ND4 ND8 ND16 ND32 Filter for Parrot ANAFI Drone they work....​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame