Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Boomerang

justDee

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd like to get your thoughts on the Anafi boomerang mode. I chose the Anafi over the DJI Air for several reasons, but one feature that I'd really like to see mimic the DJI is the boomerang pre-programmed flight pattern. Anafi just goes up and back, whereas the DJI does an elliptical pattern like a real boomerang. That pattern is one that I would probably use quite a bit on vacation. I've sent Parrot a request expressing this to them. How hard could it be to either modify the current pattern or create a new one and push it out as an update or I'd even be willing to pay for the modification.
Thoughts?

A couple of possibilities just off the top of my head:

If you use boomerang in follow me while moving, it will look more dynamic and interesting.
If you want to use it on something stationary, you could create a flight plan to mimic the DJI pattern.

Is it possible to create a flight pattern, without associating it with a GPS location? It would be a pain if every time I went to a new location, I have to program a flight plan. The nice advantage to the pre-programed flights is for this very reason, just go to the spot and hit the button. Same pattern every time. If I can do it with out the GPS waypoints, then I'll certainly try that.
Appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drodgers34