Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bought a Bebop 2 with a motor fault(not the motor)šŸ™„

Shawn

Reaction score
Hi I'm new but I am old. Built the drone in my Avatar a few years ago so I have some idea.
As you look down on the bebop it was the left front motor showing as faulty. I swapped that motor for its diagonal opposite and did a factory reset. Fault still showing as left front. Checked the cable to the motor as best I could in place then decided to swap the front two harness's. Yep still left front. So now I am down to a motherboard fault. I have ordered another but I wondered what your thoughts are on it?
EDIT: Also this Bebop has the Power 11.4v battery and charger and also the blue light not red. I saw a guy on YT saying he had received one like this although the box is just for the Bebop2. Bit sick at having to get a another motherboard as the current one has only done a flight time of 1hr.43min.
Can the flight time be deleted with a "super reset" or software?

Last edited:
I had the same issue after a crash into snow and the drone got wet. Had to replace the motherboard. I found a good used one on Ebay.

Mike
Mine is second hand from eBay Ā£21. Comes with all 4 motor cables and wifi. It is more complete than mine is now.šŸ˜
The prices are so little I think I will build myself a stripped down version of one. Remove the nose cone and use a conventional battery with an XT60 make it look custom. See if I can do it for less than Ā£30šŸ˜

FIXED!
Had a test flight this morning in the living room. Usually a mistake, but it was raining. Battery went very quickly so I will have a look at that.
Got very interesting when I tried my usual hand catch landing.
I had a very big angry wasp in my hand trying to get away. Never had a sensor underneath before. I ended up having to do that DJI thing of flipping it on its back to stop it.šŸ˜

FIXED!
Had a test flight this morning in the living room. Usually a mistake, but it was raining. Battery went very quickly so I will have a look at that.
Got very interesting when I tried my usual hand catch landing.
I had a very big angry wasp in my hand trying to get away. Never had a sensor underneath before. I ended up having to do that DJI thing of flipping it on its back to stop it.šŸ˜
Battery drains quickly after heat damage after leaving in hot car all day or somewhere hot it only takes on time then the battery is shot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024