Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera Filters

jbuy41

Reaction score
Any suggestions on what to buy for filters on my Anafi Thermal? All I see is for just Anafi.

I have never seen any ND filters for the thermo Anafi. Guessing there there is not much demand for them on the thermo.

Yes but does the case holding the camera have some kind of ring around it to hold a ND filter? I have only seen videos of the Thermo camera so its hard to tell for me. I believe the lens guard is in the shape of a square and fits the whole camera?

this is the regular Anafi. Thermal still has the ring around lens. So it looks like you can use the same filter.anafi drone.JPG

Hard to say by the advertisement picture of the thermo but my lens cap for the regular camera measures 2 CM inside Dia. So just measure your thermos ring and it might be close enough.

That does not fit:

anafi_thermal_giambal_tilt.png

Ok, I can see. There is no outside ring to attach filter. Only thing I can see is treads in.

Not having the Thermo I only see it comes with a case\cover for the camera that you have to take off before using. I wonder if someone with the skills and a 3D printer could print something close to it that could be fitted with Neutral Density Filter from Lee ND Gel Sheets? Lots of photographers make their own for full size cameras.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut