Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Camera not tilting

Sgt rock

Reaction score
Hi all I'm running freeflight pro on my bebop 2, for some reason the camera has stopped tilting it won't move up or down, I use flight controller 2, I'm assuming it's a software problem as the actual camera is fixed isn't it?
Any help greatly appreciated
Thx

So when you say it's a fixed camera, can you change the focus of the camera from straight ahead to down toward the ground? I've never messed around with the angle of the camera focus.

I did a reset and followed the video but now freeflight won't connect I get an.! Next to the WiFi on my phone lol

That is normal, the ! means the wifi connection has no internet. Look at the wifi connection, it should say "Bebop2" plus a bunch of numbers.

Go into your app manager and clear out data for freeflight pro. Or you can uninstall and re-install the app.

So when you say it's a fixed camera, can you change the focus of the camera from straight ahead to down toward the ground? I've never messed around with the angle of the camera focus.

You can change the camera angle with the left scroll on the skycontroller 2 . You can't change the focus, just the angle. It works well for a fixed lens camera.

I used to be able to tilt the camera using the sky controller 2 it doesn't focus or zoom just tilts ?

You can also try holding down on the screen and drag the camera view around with your finger :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut