Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cannot view footage

Reaction score
Hi
I have a beebop 2 and Skycontroller 1, all updated and flying perfect.
The problem I’m having is trying to view the footage. I open the FreeFlight pro app, open gallery and it just hangs. I open My Parrot and it shows the flight time & flight path, no footage. I open my internal IPad storage, no footage.

It is driving me nuts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

just plug the usb cable from the parrot into your computer turn on the drone and copy the files to your computer.

Hi
The problem I’m having is trying to view the footage. I open the FreeFlight pro app, open gallery and it just hangs. I open My Parrot and it shows the flight time & flight path, no footage. I open my internal IPad storage, no footage.

It is driving me nuts.

when you begin to fly your drone make sure that your drone data is clear. That's the button above the viewing screen it tells you your data amount. any more problems holla atcha boy I gotcha. I'm in Los Angeles Ca. if your local ill meet up with you and we can figure everything out together

just plug the usb cable from the parrot into your computer turn on the drone and copy the files to your computer.
I know this was a while ago, just started messing with my Bebop 1. I plugged a cable into the back of the drone, it is powered up, and then into my computer. No drive appeared or a way to download. I'm on a Mac, does it need any software? I tried disc utility.

THX tons

Hi

It is driving me nuts.

Did you solved it? I gave the very same equipment you have that I unboxed today after 5 years… everything is good but can’t see images, not even connecting the drone with the pc. Any help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood