Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Check that nothing is blocking the camera and restart "any solution"

I solved the problem by opening the front cover of the camera but here is the problem if I put the cover while it's on its fine as soon I restarted it won work any suggestion?View attachment 2861
Could the engine be weak? He doesn't seem to be able to bear the weight of his house.
Put the case back on and put a small counterweight on the back, maybe it will balance it.

anyone here get the solution , i have same problem and make make crazy
One possible and logical explanation:
Many complained that the gimbal did not work in a collision because the connector was very miniature and slipped easily.
I think the connector might be the reason for that. The gimbal motor is weak because of the undersized coupling and oxide transient resistance and therefore low current.
The connector must be removed and cleaned with contact spray and reconnected.
Parrot has definitely badly designed the gimbal connector.

One possible and logical explanation:
Many complained that the gimbal did not work in a collision because the connector was very miniature and slipped easily.
I think the connector might be the reason for that. The gimbal motor is weak because of the undersized coupling and oxide transient resistance and therefore low current.
The connector must be removed and cleaned with contact spray and reconnected.
Parrot has definitely badly designed the gimbal connector.

and the worse is PArrot anafi dont sell the part

and the worse is PArrot anafi dont sell the part
If the connector does not connect well then the new one is just as weak. If you disassemble the machine and check it with a magnifying glass, then pull it apart and repeat it a couple of times, you may (not necessarily) overcome the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronni