Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cheesed off

davyg

Reaction score
I received my warranty replacement Anafi on 30th September 2019.... since I have had it the weather had been bloody awful over here in Scotland.... and now since the March lockdown the weather has been bloody awesome..... and here my Anafi sits with ZERO flights on it.......have done all the firmware updates and such..... makes ya just wanna sell the bloody thing........ rant over.....LMAO we all take our freedom for granted don't we.... :):)

You're STILL in lockdown? That's awful. And probably not all that effective for stuff like flying a drone, which pretty much requires social distancing. :mad:

Very true..... I keep getting tempted on the twice daily dog walks. I am also at work, only one in the business, problem is it sits slap bang in the middle of the airport :)

naw... am not gonna be one of those folks that break the lockdown rules... there are enough of them around as it is.... :cool::cool:
Just open your window and fly out of it. Don’t go too far as it’s unlikely it will set a home point

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut