Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Connection problem with android

Zap86

Reaction score
Hi all.
I got a used bebop 2, i installed the app but , even with the phone connected to the drone wifi, the app say "sincronization interrupted. Check your internet connection"
I'm using free flight pro 5.2.7 and android 13 tp1a.220624.014.
Can someone help me ?

I have a older phone with android 9 and works fine. I don't think parrot will update the app to newer versions of android anymore
btw FreeFlight pro works fine with newer Apple Iphones

Thanks !! Yep, like u said i tryed with an iphone and it works fine.

Instructions for installing FreeFlight Pro on newer Android devices. Tested with Android 10,12,13.

You will be installing an .apk file and copying a folder named com.parrot.freeflight3 to the /Android/obb folder on your phone.

Download the .apk and OBB folder from the site linked below.
It will download a .zip file. Unzip the file then transfer the files to your phone or download it directly to your phone and use an app like Zip Extractor to extract the files.
https://apksos.com/download-app/com.parrot.freeflight3?version=1924916

Once the files are extracted on your phone navigate to the FreeFlight Pro .apk file where you unzipped it and open it.
You will be prompted to allow installation of files from unknown sources. Accept the prompt and proceed with enabling install from unknown sources.

Download the app "Files" by "Marc apps & software" from the Google Play Store.
Its icon is blue with a white file folder in the center.

Disable your built in file manager app. If you don’t do so, then the new file manager doesn't work.
Go to Settings > Apps > See All Apps.
Find the preinstalled file manager app and tap on Disable > Disable in the confirmation prompt.

Follow the instructions on the page linked below to copy the com.parrot.freeflight3 folder to the /Android/obb/ folder.

https://droidwin.com/how-to-access-android-13-data-and-obb-folder-transfer-files-in-them/

FreeFlight Pro should now be installed & functional

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320