Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

controller for parrot ar drone 2.0

scotsditch

Reaction score
I have an parrot ar drone 2.0. I'd like to get a better controller set up than just my smart phone. I've seen controller set ups for drones that seem to be compatible with a android phone, basically a video game controller connected to a smartphone. does anyone know what controller set ups work well with an parrot ar drone 2.0?

Pick a new drone man. I know, they fly amazing but the risks and the fact that it is EOL, and not recieving security patches makes it too much of a hazard to use in the air.
You do understand that this drone is even more vulnerable to attacks than even that of the very vulnerable bebops? Anyone in range can acess the AR drone 2, upload damaging code or simply shut it down via telnet while you are flying. The system has no security. The entire system is wide open. The only Parrot EOL drones that are still safe are the bluetooth mini drones and Anafi models.

@MightFlight thanks for getting back to me with that. but I've got an acre in the sticks, just looking to fly it around my yard. not too worried about getting hacked. is there any controller set up and apps that work with these old drones?

I have an parrot ar drone 2.0. I'd like to get a better controller set up than just my smart phone. I've seen controller set ups for drones that seem to be compatible with a android phone, basically a video game controller connected to a smartphone. does anyone know what controller set ups work well with an parrot ar drone 2.0?
Hi, I just came across this drone and I need to find a controller? It says to use your phone as the controller. No thanks.
I'm trying to order a remote but don't know from where? Any ideas? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320