Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crashed wont start anafi thermal

epiphany101

Reaction score
So, was doing some training involving inspecting a church steeple when I lost control of the drone which bumbed the steeple and took a long flight straight down to the roof where it bounced did a couple of 540's on its way to the ground. Now, surprise, it won't power on and the battery that was in it at the time will not power on either. Did I kill it? Can you reset the drone without it being powered up? Likely a uneducated question but had to ask. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

parrotanafifan

Reaction score
The Anafis don't generally crash or lose control. I myself now have had some suspicious disconnects of my own flying in a semi urban setting and never used ot have this problem. I believe it is some sort of data or packet flooding attack by a troublemaker with a wifi radio. Either way it seems more and more like a breach has been discovered into our anafis.

Feel free to have a look at my odd disconnect over here, where my controller stayed disconnected for over 10minutes.

BRC

Reaction score
So, was doing some training involving inspecting a church steeple when I lost control of the drone which bumbed the steeple and took a long flight straight down to the roof where it bounced did a couple of 540's on its way to the ground. Now, surprise, it won't power on and the battery that was in it at the time will not power on either. Did I kill it? Can you reset the drone without it being powered up? Likely a uneducated question but had to ask. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

The drone cannot be reset unless it’s powered on. If it does not power up with a known working battery it’s possible you have a loose or damaged connection. Look at pins on drone where battery engages. Also possible that a cable or ribbon internally is disconnected or loose.
When you insert a working battery do you see any led’s flash on battery or any lights or sign of life on drone? Is there any visible damage of drone?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilizafi